Nye Ripper Types:
Nye has a wealth of experience with custom Rippers of all types for all applications. We specialize in heavy duty rippers that weigh more and rip better than standard duty rippers due to the increased down force provided by the extra weight. Our virtually unbreakable Rippers are available in two shank lengths, long and short and various tooth configurations to suit the customers’ needs and preferences.
MOAR™ - the Mother Of All Rippers
For extreme heavy duty ripping we offer the MOAR™ and Ultra-High Mass MOAR™ rippers. These rippers are built with extra heavy solid steel frames for increased down force. Ultra High Mass MOAR* Rippers feature heavy solid steel frames and added side weights for the ultimate in ripping power.
Our patented Swing Tooth Rippers are designed for trench work in shale and frozen ground; the shank can swing from side to side, is self-locking and requires no hydraulics.
Nye Ripper Types - Click to expand.
Nye Ripper Types - Click to close.
- 1- Heavy Duty Ripper:
• Designed and built to handle severe frost and shale.
• Extra heavy top plate for increased ripping down force.
• Customer's choice of tooth and wear shrouds.
• Customer’s choice of shank length.
• Direct Pin-On and Quick Coupler versions.
- 2- MOAR™ Ripper - Same features as our Heavy Duty Ripper plus:
• Solid steel main frame.
• The extra weight is added to the machines down force.
• Increased penetration.
• Superior ripping performance.
- 3- Ultra High Mass MOAR™ Ripper - Same features as our MOAR™ Ripper plus:
• Extra massive side weights.
• Extreme down force for ultra-high penetration.
• The UHM MOAR is so heavy the machine works just to lift it!
• The ripping performance of this type of ripper is totally unmatched.
- 4- Swing Ripper - Same features as our Heavy Duty Ripper plus:
• Shank swings left right or center.
• Able to rip square bottom trenches.
• Able to rip trench walls.
• Adjustable from the cab.
• Mechanical operation, not hydraulics or extra controls.